Hong Kong Disneyland


When I visited Hong Kong with my Dear in April this year, we visited Disney Land located in Lantau Island.

There is a MTR station at Hong Kong Disneyland, just take a look at the photo above, you can see that even the MTR train has the windows shaped like Disney Mouse! And inside the MTR train, one can see a number of Disneyland exhibits, the flow of Disney magic is embodied in the MTR train and station!
In the coming days, I will bring you the rest of the exciting highlights in our tour of Hong Kong! So stay tuned! You can click on the Hong Kong tag at the bottom of this post to read up on my exciting journey I have written too!

Popular posts from this blog

Last day of Chan Brothers Europe Tour: Paris Free and Easy (Day 10)-Part 1 of 4

Lucerne tour: Chapel Bridge and The Lion Monument (Day 7 of Chan Brothers Europe Travel)

Paris Tour, Eiffel Tower and River Seine Cruise: Tour of France (Day 9 of Europe Tour)