Japanese tour



If you have followed my blog for sometimes, you would have known that I love Japan ever since I set foot on Hokkaido with my wife during our Japan tour last year!

Ever since that trip, I have started to tune in to Japan hour which is screened on Channel Newsasia on Saturdays and Sundays to learn more about the enchanting country and the different provinces and cultures of Japan.

I have just watched Japan Hour on Channel Newasia. This episode was the continuation of the 1st part screened last week.



In this final episode, the trio (hosts) finally made their way to Soyamisaki, the northern most point of Japan, located in Hokkaido after a 'Amazing race' style of tour from the southern most point of Hokkaido! They had trekked through 970 km in Hokkaido, changing countless of buses, having their timetables and bus schedules thwarted by miscommuication of bus guides or confusing information. Then, on the 4th and last day of their assignment, they finally reached the northern most part of Japan, taking in the breathtaking vista at Cape Soya!




I found myself relaxing and reveling in my sweet memories of my Hokkaido tour! Life was carefree and relaxing back in Japan holidays!

Do visit the following links of my Hokkaido tours too:

1) Hell Valley

2) Pokemon aeroplane

3) Mount Moiwa

4) Magical Biel

5) Japan toilet bowls

6) Kobe beef

7) Uniqlo in Japan

8) Ainu Village

9) Japan Sex

Popular posts from this blog

Last day of Chan Brothers Europe Tour: Paris Free and Easy (Day 10)-Part 1 of 4

Lucerne tour: Chapel Bridge and The Lion Monument (Day 7 of Chan Brothers Europe Travel)

Paris Tour, Eiffel Tower and River Seine Cruise: Tour of France (Day 9 of Europe Tour)